Rates & Insurance
Each 45 minute individual therapy session costs $90
Each 60 minute individual therapy session costs $120
Assessments $100 to $150 (depending on type of assessment)
Services for outpatient therapy may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
For Reduced fee services are available. This is based on household income. Proof of household income must be provided to qualify.
Payments for services and/or co-payments or coinsurance can be made by credit card or cash. Local checks are accepted on a case by case basis and is strictly up to each individual provider. Most major credit cards and Health Savings cards are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a "no show" fee of $25.
Questions? To find out which counselors are in network with your insurance, please call the individual provider. Phone numbers are provided on "Our Providers" page or go to each providers Psychology Today listing:
* Please note that each provider at Carolina Beach Counseling is independently licensed and insured. They are independent practitioners and are not employees of Carolina Beach Counseling.