Month 1 - $465 to 565 plus medication depending on insurance*. These costs include:
- Intake and assessment - $100.00 (cost may be covered by insurance benefits where applicable)
- Doctor Services -$375 (some costs may be covered by insurance benefits where applicable)
- 3- 90 minutes groups for 1st month only- $30 per group
Ongoing Treatment - $270 plus medication*. These costs include:
- Doctor Services -$150
- 4 - 90 minutes groups per month - $30 per group
Please note: Group therapy attendance is required as part of the suboxone medication assisted treatment program. You will be required to choose a group time and attend once per week.
*The cost of medication is not part of suboxone treatment. These costs may be covered by your health insurance plan. No medication is dispensed on premise. Prescriptions may be filled at your local pharmacy.
- Payments for Outpatient Suboxone Medication Assisted Treatment doctor visits, assessments and group treatment are expected at the time of treatment. Payments can be made by credit card or cash. Most major credit cards and health savings cards are accepted. Checks are not accepted.
Questions? Please call 910-458-4544 for more information about Outpatient Suboxone Medication Assisted Treatment.